Heavy construction equipment are used for various purposes in large projects. We offer effective financing solutions for heavy construction equipment to keep your business growing!
TRUST THE 10-4 PROCESS
Our equipment finance team can help you achieve the best outcome for your business relying on our proven process to get the job done. Our construction equipment financing enables businesses of all sizes across the country to grow and adapt as needed with flexible terms, advantageous rates, and top-notch customer support. 10-4 Financing offers heavy equipment financing in simple, effective, and affordable results. Our team understands that our clients are more than just a number, which is why we do our best to secure the best terms to help your business thrive.
Most companies do not have the capital to purchase construction equipment up front, and will rely on some form of financing to provide immediate results. Even if you have the cash flow to make such a purchase, opting for financial coverage can help to open up more room for more needed tasks or equipment.
Companies of all types rely on heavy equipment financing when a particular machine is needed, and needed now. If you’re here to benefit from high-quality financial services, the 10-4 team is here to get the job done.
FIND THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED WITH 10-4 FINANCING
When it comes to financing your construction equipment, you will need to find a company with the right resources to provide a cost-effective outcome. Many lenders view heavy equipment financing as a high-risk venture, and may increase their rates and terms as a result. 10-4’s proven process provides a range of advantages for construction professionals:
- Flexible equipment financing — By partnering with lenders across the company, our team is able to offer flexible financing options up to $1.5 million for qualified customers.
- New and used equipment — Looking to finance construction equipment that is used? We can provide ideal terms for used equipment, too.
- Application-only programs — Certain applicants will qualify for our application-only program, providing the financing needed with minimal requirements.
- Fast credit decisions — You need to get work done, which is why our finance specialists focus on providing same-day approvals. Our approvals can come within 24 hours, and some programs yields approvals in under three minutes!
- Streamlined results — Fast and simple. In little time, approved clients can receive up to $250,000 with only an application.
- Versatile services — Whether you’re company requires heavy equipment financing, leasing, or you’re looking to free up your working capital, 10-4 Financing has the right solution.
- 100% financing available — Don’t have the working capital for a down payment? Have other pressing matters to finance? No problem! Our construction financing pros can roll all of the costs into one affordable payment!
- Pick any vendor — We’ve also partnered with numerous industry professionals to maximize our available inventory. You can pick your construction equipment to finance from any vendor in the United States.
- Pre-approval and deferred payment options — Our specialists are here to secure the right terms for your business. If a deferred payment plan is needed, we can help!
EASY TO QUALIFY
Relying on our Capital Seeker platform, 10-4 Financing strives to make the application process as easy as possible. You can apply online on a computer or smartphone, fill out the forms, and receive a fast response by one of our experienced consultants.
Securing heavy equipment financing that is effective and affordable has never been so easy! 10-4 Financing is here to make things easy by creating a simple program that offers numerous advantages:
- No FICO minimums — Applying for equipment financing with bad credit can be a challenge, but our team can find the right program for your needs, even if your credit score is a majorly negative factor.
- We work with start-ups— 10-4 Financing was founded to provide ideal financing to drivers who were new to the industry. We’ll be happy to work with your start-up company to find the most advantageous fit for your current needs.
- Industry-leading rates— Our specialists offer construction equipment financing with rates starting as low as 5.45%.
- Relaxed down payments — Many companies struggle to put down the money needed for a down payment on equipment financing. We can offer programs that require little or no money down.
- Competitive Rates — No matter your company’s needs or financial situation, the pros at 10-4 Financing are here to offer the best rates possible.
What Do I Need to Finance Construction Equipment?
Before you submit your application, it can help to understand what most financial institutions will look at before approving construction equipment loans. The quality of your financing services and the overall result of your investment will depend largely on your choice of financing company.
Most lenders will look at three main categories when it comes to the worth of their borrowers, including:
Equipment financing with bad credit can prove to be a stressful endeavor, especially when the terms offered do little to benefit your bottom line. Owners with bad credit and companies with less time in business can suffer from higher interest rates and the possibility of other payment penalties. Your personal FICO credit score ranges between 300 and 850, and plays a role in determining your ability to secure financing for a variety of purchases.
Business credit is different from personal credit, but must be focused on to help make business financing easier in the future. Ranging from 0 to 100, this number is essential for lenders, as it represents your likelihood of repayment. If you’re worried about how your business score will affect your chances of securing beneficial equipment financing, then be sure to do your research and make improvements
Income and Statements
Your credit score will not be the end-all when it comes to construction equipment financing, especially if your business has the cash flow to make payments on time. In most cases, financial statements and your average income will help to overcome any concerns with your FICO number. Conversely, not having a strong income may negatively impact your ability to finance heavy equipment.
Available Down Payment
One way to mitigate the costs and risks for your construction equipment financing is to offer a larger down payment at the time of purchase. By putting more money down, you can lower the sum needed for financing, increasing the odds of achieving payments you can afford. If your FICO score has resulted in a higher interest rate, increasing your down payment toward principal can help to lower costs both now and throughout the life of your loan.
Comprehensive Heavy Equipment Financing
Projects are always changing, making it important for construction companies to keep on the cutting-edge of technology, techniques, and machinery in order to succeed. If you’re looking to start your company off right, replace an essential piece of equipment, or are hoping to expand your inventory, our construction finance specialists can help!
10-4 Financing is here to serve as your reliable source for financing construction equipment both now and in the future. Our team has the relationships and expertise to deliver the most advantageous terms for borrowers with histories of all types. We can help secure advantageous financing for heavy equipment of all types, including:
- Concrete equipment
- Skid steers
- And more
Known Tax Benefits
10-4 Financing strives to provide affordable and effective services for all of our customers, and will discuss all applicable benefits associated with commercial equipment financing. One way to enhance your financial success this year is to plan accordingly for the taxes associated with construction equipment financing. The tax year of 2019 allows businesses to deduct the full cost of equipment up to one million dollars. Beyond this deduction limit, Section 179 also offers a spending cap on businesses at $2.5 million dollars, incentivizing small businesses to make much-needed purchases below the deduction amount.
Depreciation does not often have a positive association, but when it comes to taxes for construction businesses, reporting depreciation on financed heavy equipment yearly can help to save money over the life of the machinery. Businesses planning on acquiring new equipment can take advantage of this process to achieve major savings, further boosting their bottom line.
READY TO GET STARTED?
10-4 Financing is here to serve as your construction loan financing team for heavy equipment. From skid steers to cranes, our proven process is here to deliver advantageous terms without the hidden costs or inflated prices. Contact us online or fill out the form below to learn about our commercial equipment financing. We look forward to working with you!
THE 10-4 PROCESS
Pre-qualify quickly and easily with our online forms, pay a low down payment, and choose your dealership anywhere in the US. We’ll be with you every step of the way!
Owner-operators understand the freedom and financial rewards that come from driving your own truck. We can assist you with upgrades, buying, and financing.
If you interested in applying for financing with our company, apply now! We can pre-qualify you & provide you with advice on what type of trucks you should looking for.